This link leads to Module 1 Environmental Sustainability .(Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
Within AIM Awards Skills for Employment & Further Learning this RQF unit has 2 credits at L1 and 3 credits at L2. From December 1st this RQF unit will be also available as an SFA-funded standalone qualification.
- Energy & Resources
- Environmental Impacts
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY gives knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of sustainability and environmental impacts. The learner is introduced to key issues in sustainability, raising awareness of the topic and encouraging them to consider their role in helping to make sustainable choices. Learners successfully completing this course should achieve the corresponding unit in SFA-Funded AIM Awards RQF L1 & L2 Award in Skills for Employment & Further Learning (Ofqual No. 600/9911/2).
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards RQF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems