This link leads to a sample module Healthy Eating (Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
This RQF component has 2 credits within AIM Awards L1 Personal & Social Development.
LIST OF MODULES
What are Calories & Energy?
Putting Healthy Eating into Practise
Health Issues & Eating
Personal Hygiene & Grooming
Sex Education & Contraception
The Things We Drink
HEALTHY LIVING is designed to give learners the knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of healthy living including how to keep a healthy body weight, the requirements of a healthy diet and keeping a healthy lifestyle.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards RQF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems