This link leads to Module 4 'Banks & Security'. (Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
QCF UNIT & RQF UNIT
Within AIM Awards Personal & Social Development Skills RQF unit has 3 credits.
Income & Expenditure
Banks & Security
Banks & Building Societies
Card & Internet Fraud
MANAGING PERSONAL FINANCES gives learners an understanding of the sources of income and expenditure and the need to balance income and expenditure. The course discusses the advantages and disadvantages of borrowing money and introduces learners to some of the products provided by banks and building societies and other similar financial institutions.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards RQF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems