MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES is provide FREE-OF-CHARGE. Ofsted CIF §§166-169 are concerned with learners making ‘informed choices about healthy eating, fitness and their emotional and mental well-being’, and participating in ‘online learning’ and ‘virtual learning environments’(VLE). Both Ofsted requirements may be simultaneously covered by learners completing ‘Mental Health Issues’ on your VLE.
This link leads to Module 4 'Self-help & Professional Help'. Learners must click on 'hot-spots' and complete activities to progress to the six-question end-test. (PLEASE NOTE: Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
REQUEST E-LEARNING SOFTWARE
To request software follow Mental Health Issues Application Form .
• Introduction to Emotional Problems
• ‘Stop Beating Yourself up!’
• Anxiety Depression & Other Problems
• Self-help & Professional Help
The video resources are supplied with the kind permission of ‘Time to Change’, an initiative led by mental health charities ‘Mind’ and ‘Rethink Mental Illness’. This link leads to their website http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ .
‘Time to Change’ is England's biggest programme to challenge mental health stigma and discrimination and is funded by:
Department of Health
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems