This link leads to Module 1 Values in Care . Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
QCF UNIT & RQF UNIT
Within AIM Awards AIMVOC Skills for Working in Health, Lifestyles & Science Industries this unit has 4 credits at L1.
Values in Care
Responsibilities & Boundaries of The Care Worker
Policies & Procedures, Support & Supervision
THE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CARE WORKER was requested by centres wishing to profile learning for those intending to work in Health & Social Care Sector.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems