Please follow this hyperlink to view sample module, Module 1 Types of Shops
QCF UNIT & RQF UNIT
Within AIM Awards Skills for Employment & Further Learning this QCF unit has 1 credits at L1. From November 1st this will be an RQF unit available within AIM Awards AIMVOCS & L1 Employability Skills.
Types of Shops
Jobs in Retail
Where our products come from
The importance of retail in the UK Economy
UNDERSTANDING THE BUSINESS OF RETAIL was requested by centres wishing to profile learning for those intending to work in The Retail Sector.
Learners successfully completing this course should achieve the corresponding unit in SFA-Funded AIM Awards QCF L1 & L2 Award in Skills for Employment & Further Learning (Ofqual No. 600/9911/2).
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems