Keeping costs to a minimum, over 200 centres have employed our e-Learning to achieve these strategic objectives:
• Guaranteed Success Rates 97-100% First-Time
• HR Savings – No Teaching & No Marking
• Independent, Self-Directed Learning (FELTAG)
• Precise Reporting – Complete VLE Audit Trail
• Ofsted - CIF Safeguarding Requirements
• Consistency of ‘Cross-College’ Learning
The current portfolio includes 10 short courses. Links to sample material and content are given in black:
This link leads to Module 8 ‘Cyberbullying’ from Internet Safety (Market Leader 2013-2014).
Learners navigate by Forward/Reverse and must interact via ‘hot spots’ and activities to progress. Each module requires c.20 minutes.
e-Learning is in 6-8 ‘bite-sized’ modules. Successful learners may sit corresponding AIM L1 or L2 QCF awards.