This hyperlink leads to Module 3 as a sample Working At Height
This course is used as an essential component when applying for CSCS Cards.
Safe Manual Handling
Working at Height
Risks to Health
Working Around Plant & Equipment
HEALTH & SAFETY IN CONSTRUCTION provides the learner with a knowledge and understanding of the principles of health and safety in a construction environment. It covers identifying hazards, reducing risks, fire extinguishers and relevant legislation.
L1 AWARD IN HEALTH & SAFETY IN A CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT
This e-Learning course covers all the requirements of AIM Awards L1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment (Ofqual No. 601/4240/6).
The achievement of L1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment is essential for those in the construction industry and completion of such a course is essential before applying for the CSCS card. Questions are based on the CSCS card.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems