This link leads to Module 7 'Being Enterprising'. (Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
Within AIM Awards Skills for Employment & Further Learning this unit has 2 credits. Since November 1st 2019 these modules are available within Employment Skills & Customer Service Skills in AIM Awards AIMVOCS & L1 Employability Skills.
Rights & Responsibilities
Problems at Work
Introduction to Business
Networking & Ethics
EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS & ENTERPRISE is designed to give the learner knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of employment, business and enterprise. Introducing the learner to the importance of entrepreneurial skills within business and encouraging them to consider their own role in employment, business and enterprise.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems