This link leads to Module 1 .http://direct-learning.co.uk/environmental-sustainability-level-1/unit-1/player.htm (Some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into Internet Explorer).
AIM Awards L1 Award in Environmental Sustainability (Ofqual No. 600/5653/8) has 2 credits.
Energy & Resources
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY gives knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of sustainability and environmental impacts. The learner is introduced to key issues in sustainability, raising awareness of the topic and encouraging them to consider their role in helping to make sustainable choices.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards RQF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems