This link leads to Module 9 Cyberbullying . Navigation is by 'forward/reverse' and interaction via 'hot spots'. (PLEASE NOTE some browsers require link to be copied and pasted into INTERNET EXPLORER).
Within AIM Awards Persnal & Social Development Skills this unit has 3 credits.
Accessing The Internet
INTERNET SAFETY is designed to give the learner knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of Internet safety including understanding the risks associated with using the Internet, safeguarding self and others when working online, maintaining data security and following guidelines and procedures.
CAPITAL TUTORIALS VLE-based interactive e-Learning programmes are chosen by colleges, schools and academies for these reasons:
• Ofsted CIF §§166-167 ‘online learning’
• FELTAG – ‘self-directed, independent e-Learning
• On-demand Offer
• HR Savings
• Flexibility (incl. Distance Learning Model)
• No Preparation, Teaching or Marking
Learning & Achievement
• Learner Success Rates (97-100% First-Time Achievement)
• Measurable Outcomes
• Formative & Summative Assessments for ILR
• Consistency of Quality Assurance - All Learners
• AIM Awards QCF Accreditation
• Job Centre Plus Learners
• Tutorial Systems